As quality professionals who have been entrusted by our client, we are committed to:
- uphold and advance the honour and dignity of the quality profession
- provide high quality service to our clients
- continuously educate ourselves with latest developments in the field of management of quality
- ensure that our clients are satisfied with our services
- accept and to maintain the ASQ’s Code of Conduct.
QSS’ Code of Conduct
As a professional who has been trusted by my clients to provide quality services for improvement of their processes, I pledge to:
- be honest and impartial, and to serve with devotion my clients.
- strive to increase the competence and prestige of the profession.
- use my knowledge and skill for promoting the safety, reliability and quality of products and services.
- respect the value and skills of individuals the way each individual would expect to be respected.
- act in professional matters as a faithful agent or trustee for each client.
- inform each client of any business connections, interests or affiliations which might influence my judgment or impair the equitable character of my services.
- not disclose information concerning the business affairs or technical processes of any present or former client without his consent.
- treat all client information as confidential, unless authorized in writing by the company to disclose it.